Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Challenge #308 - Anything "Mo" Goes/Optional Theme: Autumn

 


The October optional challenge at Mo's Digital blog is Autumn.  I printed the sweet Hello Autumn image onto Kraft cardstock.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils then fussy cut the rack.

The image was layered onto a couple of fall designer papers from my stash.  I finished with a Thanksgiving sentiment and a few enamel dots.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Mo's Digital Challenge #308 - Anything "Mo" Goes/Optional Theme: Autumn
Cute Card Thursday:  #693 Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk 511 -512 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #285 Fall Sentiment

Comments

Cynthia this is gorgeous - love your colouring of the image, and the way you have mounted it is exquisite.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Your card is adorable Cynthia. i love the way you've coloured her and the layout of the card too.
Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil :)