Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Good morning!  It's looking like Fall/Winter in Alaska and I'm getting a head start on my Thanksgiving cards.  

I purchased the adorable Cuddlebug Raccoon from Unity Stamps last year and did not get a chance to ink it up.  Oh, is he the cutest!  Why did I wait??  I had fun practicing with my Peerless water colors again.

My card design was inspired by Crystal O. Minkler, designer for Unity Stamps.  You can see her beautiful card here. 

The Pumpkin Patch border is also from Unity Stamps. It was colored with Tombow markers and water colors then fussy cut for the corner border.


 I love the single layer card design and how the sentiment is tucked behind the raccoon image.  The raccoon has been layered onto a much treasured piece of Basic Grey card stock.  I'm trying to use items from my stash this year!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Christian Cardmarkers Facebook Group - Pumpkins

Simon Says Stamp:  World Card Making Day Challenge

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk 511 -512 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #285 Fall Sentiment

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Wk #40 Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday:  #693 Anything Goes  

 

Comments

Oh what a gorgeous image, and beautifully painted Cynthia - loving the whole card concept.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Helen said…
Such a cute image and a great card layout too.

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Helen x
Lisa Bird said…
Wonderful card design. Great colours for this time of year too.
Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk