Skip to main content

Let's Celebrate!

 


I hope everyone is having a crafty weekend!  We saw our first snowfall in Anchorage yesterday.  It gave me an "excuse" to snuggle in and water color last night!

This adorable little Conga Line celebration is a new set by Anita Jeram for Colorado Craft Company.  I stamped the image onto water color paper then used my Peerless water color sheets for the little critters and the confetti background.

The party hats have been paper pieced and a little pom pom added for dimension.  I heat embossed the coordinating sentiment to make it pop!  Finally, I kept my card simple by layering the scene onto a glittery base.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Wk #509 - 510 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 39 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Card + Matching Envelope 

Cutie Pie Challenge #163 10th Birthday Challenge Cute Celebrations  

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #692 Anything Goes Optional Birthdays

Comments

What a fun and cheerful card Cynthia - love how you have watercoloured the mice and added the pompom :)
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Pat K said…
Fabulous card with very cute images. Love the envelope. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx
MeSi said…
So adorable and fun card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com