Skip to main content

Becky's Place September Challenge - Anything Goes with the Option of CASE yourself

 


I'm joining the current Anything Goes Challenge at Beccy's Place with the option to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) yourself challenge. 

My card features Beccy's adorable Funny Farm digital stamp set.  The critters in the set make me smile!  I hope this brings a smile to the recipient!

I used the pre-colored version of the horse and a coordinating sentiment.  The card base is a Gelli print from my stash.  I just received (and LOVE) the die cut from Kat Scrappiness.  You can see the card I've CASE'd here.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Becky's Place September Challenge - Anything Goes with the Option of CASE yourself

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Wk #509 - 510 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Lots of Layers

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 38 Anything Goes

   

Comments

Beccy said…
Fabulous card Cynthia, I'm sure this will bring a smile to whoever receives it. I love the background you created, the combination of colours is awesome and the die cut overlay looks great! Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy
Judy V said…
Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 38 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!