Skip to main content

Di's Digi Challenge: Favorite Color Combo

 


I'm joining Di's Digi Challenge with a recent freebie called Garden Friends.  Such a cute scene and I love the sweet fox!  It was tough to narrow down my Favorite color combo... but I do like using orange, green and yellow.

The image was colored with alcohol markers. I sponged the background with Memento Danube Blue ink.  A wonky stitched die cut was used for the scene then layered onto papers from Pebbles Garden Party paper pad.  Finally, twine and a button were added for texture to complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Challenge:  Favorite Color Combo

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Touchy Feely

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Wk #509 - 510 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 39 Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Wk38 Anything Goes

 

Comments

A delightful wee scene Cynthia, and I love the way you have coloured it.
Thank you for entering this gorgeous card at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Billie A said…
Oh so cute. Cute critters and scene. Great choice of papers. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.
Nunzia Carusio said…
Fabulous colour combo and gorgeous scene. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
×
Nunzia
Dawn Frost said…
Very Sweet! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT