Skip to main content

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #348 Anything Goes - Optional Fall


 
I'm joining the current House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with a sweet mousey image from the Stampendous Spring Mini set.

The image was stamped onto a Gelli Print and colored with Tombow Markers.  A retired Stampin' Up! French Script background was stamped with Moss Green Hero Arts ink over the Gelli print.  I finished with a few SU gems and an Anniversary die cut.

The House Mouse image was perfect for the mini slimline design.  I have several Anniversaries coming up and this worked perfectly.

I would like to share my card with the following:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #348 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Wk #507 - 508 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Mixed Media:  #9 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Stamp It! 

 

Comments

Cynthia this is exquisite - what a beautiful image for the card, and a wonderful background to set it against
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is so lovely and the background is fabulous!! A perfect anniversary card!! LOVE it :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
April said…
What a sweet card. I love the background! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Sue said…
Aww, Cynthia, what a sweet card. Loving the background you created and the image is darling. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Sue from Oregon said…
Very cool card. I love seeing the fun background stamps from SU! I have dug a few of mine out, they are classic with this fun HM card! Perfect coordination of stamps! Thanks for sharing your meece with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment
Bunny said…
This is a sweet Anniversary card. Your background is lovely. Especially the french script. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends