Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #77

 


I'm joining the March Mix It Up Challenge with the color prompt.  I LOVE this sweet retired Sugarcut called Homescape.  The sky was sponged with Memento inks for the color prompt. The sentiment is from SugarPea Pretty Peonies set.

The landscape die was perfect for the mini slimline design (6 x 3.25).

I'm sharing my card with the following:

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #77

AAA CAS Cards Game #186 Along The Edge + optional twist Only Die Cuts

Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes #483 - #484 

 
 

Comments

What a delightful card Cynthia - love your inking of the background, and I agree, that die is exquisite.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with the wee gem
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jane said…
Beautiful scene, love those sky colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Nancy said…
A great little scene.... nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!
ÅsaJ said…
Such a lovely scene you´ve made! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa