Skip to main content

Art Impressions Itty Bitty Challenge

 


I'm playing along with the current Itty Bitty challenge at Art Impressions.  I was a recent lucky challenge winner and chose Bus Cubbies among my prize package.  I love all of the little critters in the set.  Of course, they could be used separately but I couldn't resist putting them in the cute double decker bus!


The images were colored with Tombow markers and die cut.  Bus Cubbies includes coordinating dies for all of the images!!  

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Itty Bitty Challenge

Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes #483 - #484  

Comments

Jil Lebel said…
Ypur card is the cutest. It looks like the monkey is really getting that bus moving. I really like how you colored the chair. Thank you for joining us for the Itty Bitty challenge on the Art Impressions blog.
Andrea, said…
This 8s so cute Cynthia, I love the image you have used. They look so sweet all on board the bus x