Skip to main content

HMFMC #335 Anything Goes Option Geometric shapes

 


I'm joining the current House-Mouse and Friends challenge with an older House Mouse stamp called Feeling Rosy.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and die cut with Spellbinders circle die.

In keeping with the challenge option I have included lots of geometric shapes. The designer papers are from My Mind's Eye.

My card design is based on the current Mojo Monday sketch.

 


I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #335 Anything Goes Option Geometric shapes 

Mojo Monday sketch #555

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #481 - #482

Cute Card Thursday:  #677 Celebrate   

Comments

Bunny said…
Oh, I know this stamp. It's an oldie and a goodie. I love it and your colors are beautiful. What a great card.Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April said…
I love your bright and cheery card! I love the added swirls for the steam from from the tea! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) I love this mousie image and the papers and layout are fabulous! GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Dorte said…
Love the sketck and the bright papers you have uesd for your sweet HM card. Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge this time.
Dorte x
Darling card, Cynthia! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!