Skip to main content

Di's Digi Design Challenge - Flowers Everywhere

 


I'm joining the current challenge at Di's Digi with Flowers Everywhere featuring the adorable Daffodil Delivery.  I created a fun Spring scene with papers from Memory Box and dies from MFT, Lawn Fawn (sentiment) and Memory Box Stitched Clouds.

The image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I can almost smell the daffodils.... they remind me of Spring!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Design Challenge - Flowers Everywhere

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #485 - #486

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Easter/Spring

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Wk 12 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

A delightful card Cynthia - love the image and it is so beautifully coloured and stands out wonderfully against you background
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Silke said…
Just awesome. You've colored this sweet image perfectly! Thanks so much for joining your adorable card with us at Colour Crazy.