Skip to main content

A Blog Named Hero March Challenge - Floral

 


I'm joining the March Challenge at A Blog Named Hero.  The current theme is Floral.  I couldn't resist making a fun scene with Hero Arts newest HeroScape set called Lily Pond.

The base panel is a gel print using a Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks and Distress Oxide ink.  I was happily surprised with the end result.

The lily pond scene was created by layering each stamp using my Misti and distress inks.  A Hero Arts Happy Mother's Day (F333) sentiment and a few enamel dots finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

A Blog Named Hero March Challenge - Floral

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #481 - #482

Cute Card Thursday: #676 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Beautiful Blossoms 

 

Comments

What a wonderful scene you have created Cynthia, and a wonderful background from your gelli plate!
Thank you for entering this beautiful card in the challenge at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Crafting Andy said…
Love this scene and that background is great. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x
Anna M. said…
This is absolutely wonderful! I love how your gelli background turned out -- perfect for your scene!
Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
A Blog Named Hero Design Team
Anonymous said…
I love the gel print sky! Thanks for entering the challenge!
Cardogram said…
That's a fabulous card.. I love the use of gelli background.. It's a wonderful card.. ❤️ ❤️ Thank you for joining us at the A Blog named hero challenge DT Dhruvika