Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Challenge #148 and AAA Card Challenge #174

 



Fall is certainly in the air here in Alaska!  Our leaves have turned and we've seen several light frosts.  Time to harvest our garden for the year!

I'm joining the current Fall Festival Fun at Your Next Stamp with this clean and simple design.  My card features the adorable Scarf Weather set.  

The image was colored with Copic markers and stamped using "One Third" of the panel.  I'm combining my card with the current AAA Cards Case challenge.

I sponged a cloudy background with Memento inks and a scallop die.

I would like to share my card with the following;

Your Next Stamp Challenge:  #148 Fall Festival Fun

AAA Card Challenge:  #174 Up To One Third

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Animal Antics

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #458 - #459

 Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge:  #38 Anything Goes

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Aww cute kitty, great card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards
Jane said…
Super cute and beautifully CAS with the down one side design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with the new challenge that's just started. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Joy Dsouza said…
Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza
This is super sweet. I love the inking on the one side, and then the blank white space. Very sweet and creative. Thank you so much for sharing your art in our challenge. I'm always grateful to have you play along, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw. It's a treat to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com