I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm sharing a birthday card for the current House-Mouse and Friends challenge with the option of a bird.
I recently had the opportunity to purchase this sweet wood mounted House-Mouse Designs stamped called Flower Parade. As you can see below, I chose to ink only a portion of the stamp to fit the sketch. The image was colored with Copic Markers and the sky was sponged with Memento ink and a scalloped die.
The sketch was provided by the Christian Cardmakers Facebook Group. I enjoy sketch challenges and this one was fun. I took the liberty of moving the sentiment panel to the top since it didn't work along the bottom. :)
I would like to share my card with the following:
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge: #324 Anything Goes + Option of Birds
The Cutie Pie Challenge: #151 Birthday Party
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Week #456 - 457
Digi Choosday Challenge: #37 Anything Goes


Comments
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Polkadoodles DT
There is a HM prize on my blog if you want to leave me a comment for a chance to win. This is the link: Craftartista
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Hugs
Sue
Željka DT xx