Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - Handmade Holidays

 



Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a chance to get crafty this weekend.

I'm sharing a fun Thanksgiving card with the current Handmade Holidays challenge at Art Impressions.  My card features their fun Full of Thanks set. 

The turkey in disguise was stamped onto water color paper and colored with Tombow Markers.  Various papers from the Carta Bella Autumn paper pad were used to create the card sketch provided by Mojo Monday.  A coordinating sentiment from the set and a few enamel dots finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge - Handmade Holidays

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Animal Antics

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #458 - #459

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #260 AG + Sentiment 

Mojo Monday Sketch:  Challenge #546 

 

Comments

Oh what a cheerful and fun card Cynthia - love all the autumnal colours.
Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT