Skip to main content

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge: #14 Critters

 


I pulled out the June 2020 MMH kit to play along with the current critters challenge.  I absolutely LOVE this kit!  Of course, I had to purchase this kit since it's perfect for Alaska!

I started with a distress ink base then embossed the borealis cling stamp.  The emboss resist technique is perfect for this background.  I used the Hero Arts blue reactive ink on the edges.

 


The critters (whale & eagle) were embossed and die cut.  To finish the scene, I die cut the light house which came with the set.  It is difficult to see in the photo, but I applied vellum to the lighthouse to represent light rays.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge:  #14 Critters 

The Cutie Pie Challenge:  #151 Birthday Party

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog:  September Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
I agree with you that it's perfect for you. Awesome card!
NanaConnie said…
Gorgeous card, Cynthia, and I love that magnificent background! So happy to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT