Skip to main content

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge - Coloring on Colored Cardstock

 


I'm starting my Thanksgiving cards early this year with this amazing digital image from Power Poppy called Season's Seatings.  I used this week's challenge prompt by printing the image onto Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake card stock and coloring with Prismacolor pencils.

I hope to experiment with other colored cardstock soon.  I really like the effect on kraft!  I kept the card fairly simple with layers and a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge - Coloring on Colored Cardstock

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Week #456 - 457 

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog:  September Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #260 Anything Goes + Sentiment

Digi Choosday Challenge:  #37  Anything Goes

 
 

Comments

Billie A said…
Awesome card. I like the coloring on the card stock. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Mia said…
This is a gorgeous card, Cynthia!
Thank you for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}