Skip to main content

Gelli Plate Inspiration

 

After seeing all of the fun projects on blogland, I recently purchased a Gelli Plate at Michael's.  I probably didn't need another crafty toy, but I had a coupon and several bottles of acrylic ink in my stash.  Anyway, I took a few minutes to play last night.  

This background was a happy accident while inking a new stencil.  I stamped the image from Stampin' Up! Beautiful You and Scripture from Sweet 'n Sassy.  A ribbon from my stash finishes the card.

Sharing a few of the pages from my Gelli Plate.  I picked a couple of leaves while on a walk yesterday.  I love the detail that the Gelli Plate transfer gives.  These will be great for Fall cards!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Week #456 - 457 

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #259 Anything Goes + Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #651 No Patterned Paper   

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Use Your Favorite Stamp

 

Comments

Holly said…
I love the bacground on this card!
Billie A said…
Great background and image / scripture. So glad you shred over at Aud Sentiments.
What a wonderful background you created Cynthia - I love your finished card
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this delightful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT