Skip to main content

AAA Cards: CAS Game #173 Sketch + Optional Twist At The Movies

 



I'm sharing another quick Clean and Simple card tonight for the current AAA Cards Challenge.  The current twist is Movies.  This had me stumped until I remembered having several wonderful Elvis images in my stash from Cornish Heritage Farms.  This image and sentiment is from their Elvis Faces I set (retired).

The image was stamped with VersaClaire black ink and my Misti.  I drew in the diagonal line and stamped the sentiment.

Love Me Tender was one of Elvis' first movies - Not my favorite.  My favorite was Blue Hawaii... the sets, songs, storyline and clothing.  If you are an Elvis fan I would love to know your favorite of his movies!

I would like to share my card with the following:

AAA Cards: CAS Game #173 Sketch + Optional Twist At The Movies

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Week #456 - 457 

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #259 Anything Goes + Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #651 No Patterned Paper 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Use Your Favorite Stamp 

Comments

A.Rose said…
Love the movie, love the song and love the card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
Jane said…
It was my mum that was the big Elvis fan, so I kind of grew up listening to him. Love Me Tender was the first film I ever saw in a cinema. Love your card and all the memories it's brought to mind. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Ohhh I had a friend who was gracy about Elvis :-) I think I saw all the movies too.
I loved Muss I Denn.... :-)
Your card is wonderful by the way: thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, we hope to see you next time again!