Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #239 - Treat Bags


I am joining the current Art Impression challenge with a fun treat bag.  The paw print treat bag was in my stash.  The treat topper was created with Art Impressions "To the End" and Fence stamp sets.  The sentiment was computer generated with Microsoft Word.
I colored the pup image was Copic Markers and fussy cut both images.  A fun project and perfect for all of the furry members of my family!
 I'm sharing my project with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #239 Treat Bags 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #17 Anything Goes with a Critter 
Aud Sentiments:  #210 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday:  #348 - #349 Anything Goes
Digi Choosday:  Week #33 Anything Goes  

Comments

What a fun project Cynthia - the wee pup is a real cutie, and you have coloured him beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Brilliant idea.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
NanaConnie said…
Fabulous treat bag, Cynthia! That pup looks so happy. :-D Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
Lola said…
Such a cute creation!
Carol H. said…
What an awesome idea to make treat bags for the pups! The Fence set with the pup is just perfect for your adorable bag topper! Thank you for playing with us in Art Impressions Treat Bag challenge!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that is so creative. Always love the AI stamps.
Elaine Stark said…
Love this idea. Thanks for joining Auds Sentiments challenge. Elaine