Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #96


I'm joining the current sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp with my very first Fall card of the year.  I can't believe that September is quickly upon us!  

My card features the adorable YNS Scarf Weather.  It has been colored with Copic markers and layered onto scraps papers from my stash.  A few sequins from Verve Stamps finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp:  Sketch and Color Challenge #96
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Fall/Autumn
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #17 Anything Goes with a Critter 
Aud Sentiments:  #210 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday:  #348 - #349 Anything Goes

 

Comments

What a lovely card Cynthia - love the expression on the cat's face :) Your papers really complement the Fall/Autumn theme.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Great coloring. Love the paper.
Meihsia Liu said…
Your card is fantastic! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)