Skip to main content

Christian Card Makers Sketch Challenge


I hope everyone has a great start to the new week!  The rainy season is upon us in Alaska, but I'm in denial. It's okay and I'm making the most of it!  LOL!

I am joining the current sketch challenge over at the Christian Card Makers sketch challenge this week.  I had to give this one a little thought, but it was great for those scraps laying on my craft desk.  Each Monday Ginny Maxam posts a fun sketch and each participant receives a fun card kit for playing along.  She's such a sweetie!

Papers are from my stash and the Thank Die is from Spellbinders.  A couple of pink gems finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Christian Card Makers:  August 20 Sketch Challenge
Aud Sentiments:  #210 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday:  #348 - #349 Anything Goes
Digi Choosday:  Week #33 Anything Goes 

Comments

What a great use of the sketch Cynthia - love your colours and the gems are a beautiful detail!
Blessings
Maxine
Andrea said…
This is a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday (sorry I’m late commenting as I’m on holiday, Andrea x)
Elaine Stark said…
A lovely use of he sketch. Thanks for joining Auds Sentiments challenge. Elaine