Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #46


I'm stopping in tonight to share a clean and simple design for the current challenge at SugarPea Designs.  I have combined the sketch and colors from the Mix it Up Challenge #46 inspiration.

My card features the adorable Quackers set from SugarPea Designs.  It was stamped with my Misti then colored with Copic Markers. The clean design was complemented with Washi tape and enamel dots.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
SugarPea Designs Mix It Up:  Challenge #46 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:   Anything Goes #350 - #351

Comments

Oh Cynthia this is exquisite and so cheerful - a delightful card!
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is just too cute.
Marge said…
What an adorable card, Cynthia. I love the scene so much and I love how you interpreted the sketch to make this fun and cute scene. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
××