Skip to main content

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch #365 and Color Challenge #84



I'm joining the current sketch and color challenges at My Favorite Things.  My card features the adorable Mermazing set.

A really fun sketch this week and I LOVE this color combo.  Definitely colors that I will put together again!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things: Wednesday Sketch Challenge #365
My Favorite Things:  Color Challenge #84
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #314 - 315
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ D2717:  Anything Goes D2717 

Comments

What a striking card Cynthia - like you I love those colours together
Blessings
Maxine
Esther Asbury said…
Perfect theme for that color combo! Thanks for linking your fun card up to The House That Stamps Built!
May this New Year be special in every way… bringing you the gift of love and excitement.
(01/01)From Japan to friends all over the world; Happy New Year! ! https://ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/01-01from-japan-to-friends-all-over-the-world-happy-new-year/ @Sakamoto2Ryouma
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love those stamps and the vellum.
Heather said…
How cute!! Those little critters are adorable and work perfectly for this layout! Love the sentiment stamped on vellum, too. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.