Skip to main content

Graciellie Design New Release Hop with Therm O Web

Graciellie Design is hopping today with fabulous Holiday new release inspiration.  You can find all of the Holiday digital sets in the Digital Shop.  While you're there, check out the new SGV Winter Edition bundle at 50%.  No code needed.

This month Graciellie Design is collaborating with Therm O Web and featuring the new Gina K Designs Holiday line.
 
My project features the new Therm O Web Fancy Foils and Foil Mates.  I had so much fun creating this glittery holiday ornament panel!
I began by cutting the Foil-Mates panel to the desired size and a slightly larger panel of the Fancy Foils.  After layering I placed it in a folded plain sheet of paper then fed it through my Scotch Thermal Laminator.  It only takes a few seconds and you have a finished product.
The poinsettia image from the new Christmas Poinsettias set was printed onto vellum, fussy cut, colored with Copic markers and Stickles were applied.  Prima leaves, cheesecloth and gingham ribbon from Gina K Designs finish the card. Therm O Web Easy-Tear tape was used to adhere the card panels and ribbon.  If you need something sticky - check out Therm O Web adhesives!

Be sure to stop at Graciellie Design for more inspiration.  Gracie is also announcing the November blog hop winner and be sure to comment for a $20 Gift Card giveaway.

Regina is your next stop on today's hop.  I know she has something fabulous for you! 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #310 - #311
 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #194 Christmas + A Sentiment 
Digistamps4joy Challenge:  #143 Anything Goes - Optional Holiday 

Comments

cghundley said…
Wonderful background
foiling and a beautiful
card!
Carla from Utah
cindybearj said…
Beautiful card. I love the foiled background!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that background is gorgeous! That foiling is so impressive!!!
Karen said…
The glittery shimmer of the poinsettia, and background paper is the perfect, festive, Christmas touch! Merry CHristmas!
Waving My Wand said…
I love this...so gorgeous! That foiled design is stunning!
Dee Earnshaw said…
wow this is just stunning. LOVE the layered look and the wonder embellishments you added:)
Elaine Stark said…
A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Sue D said…
Beautiful poinsettia card!
This is just stunning! Love this! Thank you! Happy Holidays!
Teresa Kline said…
wow, gorgeous poinsettia...luv this card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
That’s a very impressive card , margessw@icloud.com
Olga Fink said…
Oh wow such a fabulous creation!
Thank you for joining us at the DigiStamps4Joy challenge! Best of luck with your entry!
xoxo Olga DT member