Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner December Challenge - Love You Sew Much Bunny!

I'm joining the Gerda Steiner progressive monthly challenge featuring the December image Love you sew much - Bunny!  

I started by printing the digital image onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock.   The image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers then layered onto designer papers from the Crate Paper Close Knit paper pad.  A machine stitched border and pearls finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge:  December Challenge
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #314 - 315
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ D2717:  Anything Goes D2717 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable. Love the stitching and the sentiment.
Esther Asbury said…
Such a cute card and an adorable little bunny! Thanks for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!
What a fabulous image Cynthia, and I do love how you have used it on this fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
Heather said…
Soooo cute!! The bunny is so sweet and your real stitching goes perfectly with the stitched die cut! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.