Skip to main content

YNS Sketch and Color Challenge #79 and Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop



I'm sharing a card for the current sketch and color challenge at Your Next Stamp.  My card features the YNS Perk Up stamp set.  What better set to feature for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop!

I started by stamping the image onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock and coloring with Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers.  The image was fussy cut and layered onto a snowflake vellum circle panel (also SU).   I have been seeing vellum used more lately and so I've felt the urge to dig out my stash and use it!
I finished the card with Stampin' Up! rhinestones, silver cord and a machine stitched border.  Designer paper is from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pad.
 
I can't believe that it's already Day 6 of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop!   If you love coffee, tea or cocoa be sure to check it out. There are LOTS of fun prizes and inspiration.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #312-313 Anything Goes  
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Stitch It!
2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 

Crafting From the Heart:  #187 Anything Goes  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this card is gorgeous. Love the vellum and the colors.
Cute coffee machine image and wonderful pattern paper.
Billie A said…
cute card and I like the added vellum
New Creations said…
Love the addition of vellum circle, really popped up the whole image, soooo cute!
What a wonderful card Cynthia - love the wee coffee machine, and putting the vellum behind it highlighted it perfectly
Blessings
Maxine
~amy~ said…
How CUTE! Love this pretty card and the stitching is such a nice touch!
MariLynn said…
Love the paper that you used. I Like how you made the circle out of vellum so more of that pretty paper shows. Great job.
Shelly said…
This is so super cute!
Lisa said…
So pretty and love the stitching!
Virginia L. said…
Love the layering and use of elements! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stitch It” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!