Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #362 & Coffee Lovers Bloghop


Sharing a card for the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.  I thought the circle windows would be perfect for a shaker card.  I pulled out a retired coffee sentiment set from MFT called CS Coffee.  The coffee cups are from Gina Marie Coffee Words Stamp.
The snowflakes were created with a punch from Martha Stewart.  Designer papers are from Basic Grey Jovial paper pad.

 If you love coffee, tea or cocoa be sure to check out the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop going on right now.  LOTS of fun prizes and inspiration.
 I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge:  Challenge #362
Crafting from the Heart Challenge:  Anything Goes #186
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #312-313 Anything Goes  
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #507 Anything Goes
2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Comments

Love the "masculine" color theme, the fun plaid and the vellum. I think that vellum is like a wintery window all fogged up! Thanks for hopping along with us!
Lisa said…
This is quite yummy! Love those papers and really cute cups! Great sentiments too!
Wonderful design and great sentiment. Your coloring is awesome. I love the cups as well.
~amy~ said…
Fun take on the sketch challenge! Great plaid!
New Creations said…
Great take on this sketch with beautiful papers and I love the placing of snowflakes behind the coffee cup!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love how you made the shakers and it was perfect for this layout.
Billie A said…
great card. I love the plaid. Very pretty card.
MariLynn said…
Great job with the sketch. I love the little silver snowflakes.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun dual shaker card - great use of the sketch
Cynthia Cole said…
Love how colorful a card!