Skip to main content

CDD December Monthly Moodboard & 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop


I am joining the December monthly moodboard challenge on the Craftin' Desert Divas FB group.   I have taken my inspiration from the colors.  My card features the digital Coffee to Go set and Fall Border dies.

 I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #312-313 Anything Goes  
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #507 Anything Goes
2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 

Crafting From the Heart:  #187 Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa said…
She's so sweet and love all of the layers of the border dies!
New Creations said…
Pretty and adorable, love the sweet image!
~amy~ said…
What a cute scenery you designed! She looks all snug and happy with her coffee :)
You built a wonderful little scene and that gal is such a cutie. Great coloring.
MariLynn said…
Love the little village behind her all in white. Great dimension on your card.
Billie A said…
cute card and little scene.
Cynthia Cole said…
Definitely a sweet card!
Shelly said…
Aww...this is so cute!!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, you really have done quite a few cards for the Coffee Hop - great job.