Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #58

First, let me say that purple/lavender is not
a color that I create with.  This was WAY out
of my comfort zone!!  BUT I found coordinating
papers in my stash and persevered. 

My card features the adorable Perk Up!
set from Your Next Stamp. 

I have combined the current sketch challenge #58
and color challenge with my card.
Papers are from Gina K Designs
Wisteria Lane Pure Luxury Papers.
I have also included Lovely Lilac and
Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy your comments.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge:  #58 
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #270 - 271 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Use Your Favorite Tool
(Sewing Maching)
Happy Little Stampers:  Anything Goes with Dies
Penny Black and More:  February Challenge Use Your Favorite Stamp 
 

Comments

Oh Cynthia this is gorgeous - love your colour usage and the the punny sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine
brenda said…
I think the colour palette is lovely even if outside your comfort zone. Many thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x
Barbara said…
Fun card! love the sentiment and the color palette is so beautiful! Thanks forn joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara
A great fun card! Thank you for joining us at HLS Anything Goes With A Die.

Emma - DT Member
susiestacey said…
Great card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Favourite Stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Helen Gullett said…
FABULOUS Coffee card. Love the design and that coffee maker :D
Thank You for playing along with HLS February Anything Goes With Dies Challenge!