Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #321

I'm joining the MFT card sketch challenge
this week with a cutie I found today 
at Joann's.

It's my very first Mama Elephant stamp set
called Puppy Play .
I have created my scene with the Radiant Sun
and Rolling Hills Die-namics from 
My Favorite Things.


Thanks so much for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday sketch Challenge:  #321 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #174 Animal + Sentiment 
  Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #270 - 271
Cut it Up Challenge Blog:  #116 Birthday Cards
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes  
Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #382 Down on the Farm
 

Comments

AO Creations said…
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia that stamp is just adorable - you made a great pick.
What a gorgeous card - love the stylised scene you have created behind the sweet wee pup.
Blessings
Maxine
Wow, I'm really impressed with your interpretation of that sketch, and I love your card!

Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Lin said…
Sweet, Cynthia! Love this sweet little doggie, and your gingham background, too! Fun take on the sketch - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
JanR said…
What a cute puppy! Fantastic scene, I love that green paper. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Unknown said…
Your card put a big smile on my face. From the sentiment to the sweet puppy with his love letter and the vast vista one can only image what is beyond the fence. Lucky the person who receives this.
Thank you for entering your art at Aud's Sentiments.
Good luck - Christine DT