Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #320


A last minute entry for this week's
sketch at My Favorite Things.
Featuring a couple of Retired MFT sets:
A La Modes:  Miss You a Latte
CS Coffee

Sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge:  #320
Crafting from the Heart:  #147 Anything Goes 
The Paper Players Challenge:  #PP332 CAS and Sentiment as Focal Point
  Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #270 - 271 
 Penny Black and More:  February Challenge Use Your Favorite Stamp

Comments

Not that is my kind of card Cynthia - I get the impression you may also be a coffee lover :-) Great 'take' on the sketch
Blessings
Maxine
Shirley said…
Your card brought a smile to my face when I saw it. I am a Coffee addict and this card would be perfect for me. I love the fresh look and your colouring is so pretty.
Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley
Ellibelle said…
A really nice card, great image and sentiment combination. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!
brenda said…
A real fun card and much appreciated by an espresso freak here, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x