Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #202 - Playful People

When I saw the current challenge
on the Art Impressions blog, I knew
that one of their new clear sets 
would be the perfect choice.
 
I wanted to create a card
with motion for this fun
gal and her skate board.
 I checked out a few YouTube tutorial
videos and created my first slider card.
Of course, she is the focus of my scene.
But I've used a various dies and designer
papers from Memory Box to finish
the birthday card.
 
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my slider card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #202 Playful People
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes  
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #270 - 271
Crafting From the Heart Challenge:  #148 Anything Goes 
TTCRD:  Anything Goes Feb 28-March 6   

Comments

Love your card and love the slider idea as well.
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that is a great card and is really playful. Love the interactive card.
What a fun card and a fabulous first slider card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
debby4000 said…
What a brilliant and fabulous slider card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Karen said…
How Fun ! An interactive card. Great coloring too!Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door
Dotstolines said…
Lovely card and an adorable image! Fun! Thank you for entering our ATG Challenge at Through the Craftroom Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck:)!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi
Dots to Lines