Skip to main content

Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop


I created a winter tag using Unity's December 2014
 
Thanks for stopping by for 
a closer look!
 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #260 - 261
 

Comments

Ceal said…
fabulous tag, amazing coloring!
What an incredible tag Cynthia - your colouring is wonderful, and I love that sentiment!
Blessings
Maxine
Arianna Barbara said…
Beautiful tag! Love the choice of colors!!!
This is Ah-Dorbz, and I love the added technique on the background thank you for sharing and for the inspiration..
Shelly said…
This is beautiful!
~amy~ said…
Oh my, so pretty!! Love the inky goodness!
Beautiful tag and wonderful coloring.
Tee said…
Such beautiful colors and the stamp is gorgeous! Stunning.
Imke said…
This is such a lovely tag, Cynthia and perfect for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Becca Yahrling said…
You always do gorgeous work - this is stunning.
Jan said…
This is great! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT
Lisa said…
Wow...gorgeous rich colors!
Helen Gullett said…
Such a beautiful tag. I love Unity Girl!