Skip to main content

Coffee Lovers Bloghop



I couldn't resist creating one last coffee
themed card for the current Coffee Lovers Bloghop
featuring Verve Stamps digital freebie
 
Thanks for stopping by for 
a closer look!
 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #260 - 261
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  Anything goes #342 
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Let There Be Snow

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, love your take on the Diva challenge as well as the wonderful card you made for the Coffee Lover's hop. Really like the stitching and sequins - you are so creative.
Ceal said…
Fabulous card! Love that plaid cup!
Arianna Barbara said…
Lovely card! The background and the plaid cup are very nice!
Carmela said…
Love your plaid cup and the watercolor background! Beautiful card.
~amy~ said…
Love your fun card. Awesome background and gingham mug!
I always love seeing cards that have real sewing on them, I am just in awe of crafter/card makers who do this. Your card is just beautiful, thank you for sharing
Christine Kiehl said…
Nicely done. Thanks for a year of great projects!
Such a pretty card. Love that background! Thanks for joining us for the Diva Inspirations challenge.
Helen F. said…
Love that mug alatte ;-)
I love the plaid cup. Great card design too!
A wonderful finale Cynthia - love this card with the water colour background, and the stitching anchors the paper wonderfully, (as well as practically)
Blessings
Maxine
Becca Yahrling said…
This is deliciously pretty!
Teri said…
Lovely colors and the plaid cup is great.
Hetty said…
Beautiful card, happy holidays.