Skip to main content

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenge

I'm sharing a quick card for this week's
featuring I {heart} Coffee by
Emilie Goulet.

The image was colored with Copic Markers
and fussy cut then adhered with dimensional
foam tape on fun coffee cup designer paper.
It has been layered on Cameo Coral 
from Stampin' Up!
 
I recently received the stamp set
and several coffee themed papers
as a prize winner for Dragonfly Journeys.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm also sharing with the following:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge:  #31 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #262- #263
Crafting from the Heart:  Anything Goes #141

Comments

Lola said…
She looks too happy in that cup. Adorable card. I need a cup that size!
Marilyn Webb said…
Fabulous card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Merry Christmas
Marilyn DT
Fabulous and fun card Cynthia - love that image and how you have used it
Blessings
Maxine
Dewi Lestari said…
Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous fun card and image -----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x