Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Challenge #53


Sharing my take on the current 
sketch challenge at YNS.

The card size is 4 inches square
which is perfect for the little coffee cup
from the YNS Perk Up! set. 

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Your Next Stamp:  Challenge #53
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #258-259
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #169 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  #340 Always anything Goes 
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #227 Anything Goes 

Comments

Billie A said…
Sweet darling card. I love the sentiment and the cup of coffee. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.. (thank you so much for my BD card. I loved it and was so sweet of you to send to me. Hugs)

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Claire said…
I love the simplicity of the cup against the patterned paper- you've shown that set off to perfection!
Ginny Maxam said…
I'd like to espresso my like for this card!! Sorry I couldn't resist! Great card! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DT
Elle Kay said…
Very cute sentiment! I love the bright colours as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!
Inkyfingeredcat said…
Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges this week.
Happy crafting
Catherine X DT