Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Theme Challenge: Make us Laugh


This week's Theme Challenge is
Make Us Laugh.

My card features the adorable
Bugaboo image

Be sure to check the blog
for all of the challenge details,
prizes and design team inspiration.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #260 - 261 

Craft Your Passion Challenge:  Anything Goes #341  
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes Dec. 6

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is just great. Gus is a wonderful image for a masculine card which I always never seem to have enough of. Love your stitching.
Great card Cynthia. Love the image and the sentiment too.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo
Gus is gorgeous Cynthia, and I love how you have used him - your card certainly made me smile.
Blessings
Maxine
Myoriah said…
Thanks for the smile your card brought to my face. Also thanks for joining in the HIMCR Super Saturday Scrappy Challenge. Beth DT
Patti Krauss said…
Cute card, Cynthia. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)
Great card! I love how you did the designer papers in the background! Plus, the image is colored so well! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT
Lola said…
Great Gus card and papers.