Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Stella Says Sketch #420


This week we have a fun sketch 
with a twist - add ribbon.
My card features the adorable
from Bugaboo Stamps.
Be sure to stop by the Blog for
all of the challenge details, prizes
and design team information.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #260 - 261 

Craft Your Passion Challenge:  Anything Goes #341  
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes Dec. 6
HIMCR:  #279 Super Scraps Saturday! 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Animals 

Comments

Love your card...and based on the fact we are due for a big storm today where I am (Southern Ontario) I'll need a cup this big to keep me cheery!!)
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo
Fikreta said…
its wonderful card!
This is so cute and has wonderful colors involved with the design. Great card design.
Elizabeth said…
Very sweet card! Love the cute bear and the DP!
What a cute little card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
This is Ah-Dorbz, and I love the added technique on the background thank you for sharing and for the inspiration..
~amy~ said…
Super cute, love the cocoa theme!
Shelly said…
Such a sweet card!
Lola said…
I have got to see if I have this image! So cute and inspirational! Love the mixture of sewing (zigzag and straight).
Teri said…
Totally fun! Love the marshmallows in the cocoa.
Becca Yahrling said…
This is just darling - awesome coloring, too!
Gorgeous Cynthia - love your colours on this sweet card
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa said…
What an adorable image! And love your coloring and the design... so pretty!
Celeste Goff said…
Such an adorably sweet card!
Andrea W said…
Your stitching is wonderful and I adore the image. Darling card!