Skip to main content

Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge and Verve Inspiration Challenge

I'm fairly new to Verve Stamps
and just discovered a couple
of new-to-me challenges
that they host monthly.

has lots of layers but
it was really fun to play with!
 I've combined designer papers from the
MME Reunion paper pad with a fun
digital stamp set created by Julee Tilman
for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.
The color combo was inspired by the
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Crafting with Friends:  #21 Anything Goes
Simple Papercraft:  #29 Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #232 -#233 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #156 Anything Goes 
+ A Sentiment 



Comments

Elaine Stark said…
Lovely selection of papers and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Cynthia this is fabulous - love your papers and the way you have used the sketch.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
The matted DP's wit varied color and designs are so lovely together. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Brilliant design love the papers .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Lin said…
Great take on the sketch, Cynthia! Love the mix of papers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
So beautiful! Love your fabulous take on the inspiration. Can't go wrong with coffee! :)