Skip to main content

My Favorite Things - Sketch and Color Challenges

It's been a rainy Sunday
and I decided to join a couple
of the challenges over at
My Favorite Things.

I received a fun freebie
with my last MFT order
This card was a lot of fun to create
AND check out the current color challenge.
I started by sponging various Memento inks
over the MFT Houndstooth stencil
onto water color paper.
Ink splatters and rhinestones
were added with the fun Hello Die.


I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things:  Sketch #279
My Favorite Things:  Color Challenge #44
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Stencil It 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading
your comments.


 

Comments

Fabulous card Cynthia - love the way you have incorporated the colours and the way you have used the die cut is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine
Lin said…
Oh this is yummy, Cynthia - love the large houndstooth pattern, and the colors you used! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!