Skip to main content

i {heart} Sketches with a tWist #153

I'm sharing a quick shaker card
version of this week's
featuring From the Heart Stamps
 Shaker cards seem to be all over 
blogland right now.  When I saw this week's
sketch I thought it was the perfect choice.
Of course, this week's tWist is to fussy cut!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge:  #300 Shake it Baby, Shake it! 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes  
Lemon shortbread Challenge: #16 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Dewi Lestari said…
Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi
Great card....you should be one of the top 3...love how it's manly but it would pass for a girl as well. I love coffee cards.
Unknown said…
Fab card Cynthia - loving the shaker element :-)
What a fabulous shaker, Cynthia! Great card! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #153!
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card - I do like shaker cards! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Leanne said…
Thanks for playing our challenge! This shaker card is awesome, great job.
Leanne DT/4CC