Skip to main content

i {heart} Sketches with a tWist #152



A very last minute entry for the
featuring the adorable new 
Bee Happy Birdbrain digital set.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge:  #332 Animals

 Crafting with Friends:  #21 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #199 Anything Goes
Simple Papercraft:  #29 Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes

Comments

Love how you cropped the birdbrain, Cynthia! Great take on the sketch as well! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #152!
Imke said…
Great take with cropping the Image,Cynthia ! Sweet Card.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 152 @ From the Heart Stamps !
Love it Cynthia - wonderful use of the image :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Anonymous said…
What a cute little card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
Hugs,

Alessandra - DT
LOve his purple eye lids...TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!
Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!