Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge

Cheryl has some adorable new
digital images in her shop!

I recently purchased the
adorable new
and knew that a clean and simple
design was going to be perfect
for the image.
 The digital image was colored with Copic Markers
and combined with a fabulous scripture

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #232-233 Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #156 Anything Goes  + A Sentiment  
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge:  #332 Animals
Kraftin' KimmieWonderful Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

Comments

What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love the image and the wonderful sponged background. Love the sentiment too, so true.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
I have been known to sign that scripture for hours on end due to challenging situations. The image is adorable. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole
Aileen said…
Love this card, the digital image brought a smile to my face, so cute.
I love this, Cynthia. Its absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
debby4000 said…
Fabulous and such cute ducklings card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Sandy said…
Such a fun image and a wonderful scripture verse to go with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sandy