Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #278

This week's sketch is really fun
and has lots of possibilities. 
I took a clean and simple 
approach, used some scraps
and came up with a fun
birthday card featuring the 


I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #154 Animal + Sentiment 
HIMCR:  #249 Freestyle
 Challenge up you life:  Challenge #40 Critters

Comments

Gayatri said…
Absolutely adorable card. Love it. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
Gayatri xx
Unknown said…
This is fab Cynthia! I love this little character!
MiamiKel said…
Very cute! Love the sweet little guy and the color combo you used :)
Love this Cynthia - cute image and fabulous colours
Blessings
Maxine
Elaine Stark said…
A great use of scraps. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Julia said…
Hey Cynthia, that bear is a cutie! great way to use different pattern papers! Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!