Skip to main content

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #151

I hope everyone is having a 
fabulous weekend!
It was SUPER warm and sunny
in Anchorage today. 
(Lovin' it!)
hosts a fun sketch AND twist each week.

Here's my take on the sketch featuring 
the recent freebie
I {LOVE} these sweet Birdbrain images!
Faith's shop is full of fun images and
she has generously offered this little
image and sentiments for free.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Penny's Papercraft Challenge:  #277 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  #230-231 Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments:  #155 Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps:  Anything Goes Challenge

  I {heart} Sketches with a tWist:  #151 
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Flowers

Comments

Love your card Cynthia - you have really made the most of the image
Blessings
Maxine
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Cute image and card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Fun card, love the sentiment and the images are adorable. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.
Unknown said…
Nice coloring and showcasing this fun stamp set. Thank you so much for posting this lovely creative art in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #230-#231 - Anything Goes.
Blessings, Carole
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Michelle said…
Great card and awesome scene you have created!

Thanks for joining our i {heart} sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)