Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Saturday Anything Goes Challenge

Welcome to a new challenge 
with Bugaboo Stamps!

It's the first Saturday of the month 
and that means a fun Anything Goes Challenge.
I'm looking forward to all of the 
fun projects this week and I hope to see
LOTS of Bugaboo images!

For my project this week I pulled out
my water colors and stencil to create
this clean and simple card featuring
 I started by printing the digital image onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card Stock.
I then applied Tim Holtz distress inks 
randomly with my water color brush.
The image was also water colored.
I used a fun stencil from Stencil Girl Products
and Memento ink for the random dots.
A little Wink of Stella and Stickles were applied.

Don't forget about the fabulous sale 
Jodie has going on over at the Bugaboo Shop this week!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
CAS(E) this Sketch:  Challenge #171
PDE Linky Party:  #122 Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs:  Coffee 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Stencil It 
Word Art Wednesday:  #228 - #229 Anything Goes


Comments

Janis Lewis said…
Great card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
This is a stunner Cynthia - love the slightly grungy look behind the gorgeous fresh colours on the cups.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
The background is unique and the image and sentiment fun. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in the Word Art Wednesday challenge.
Blessings, Carole
Tiggerscraps said…
This is a very cool design! Thanks for linking up with us at the PDE linky party
Marji DT
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!
Mandy said…
Wonderful card Cynthia! The coffee cups are so cute and your stencil work looks fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Karla Yungwirth said…
So cute! Love the images and the background! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla
LOVE the water color technique. adds so much character to the card. Gorgeous.

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges May Coffee Themed Challenge!

Hugs,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com