Skip to main content

Unity Tuesday Blog Hop - Sweet Panda Friend

blog hop has begun!

Unity has the most FABuLous
sales and this week is no exception.



The September stamps and sentiments
are also so adorable!
I'm sharing a card that was posted
to the Unity (show & tell) Facebook page
last week to celebrate September stamping month.



My card features the adorable Itty Bitty
Sweet Panda Friend
 
The sketch was inspired by this month's
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at winning a fun Unity prize.


Comments

Beth F. said…
This card is adorable! I love the addition of those enamel dots.
What a cutie Cynthia, and you have made a stunning card with him.
Blessings
Maxine
Doreen said…
This is fabulous,love the cute image.xxx
Becca Yahrling said…
Really cute - this panda steals the show every time!
cute, I really like the enamel elements you added with the panda
Gaylynn said…
So very CUTE and perfect for the sketch. :)
JPScraps said…
Awe! This is so cute!
Migdalia said…
Absolutely Precious!! New follower.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Sweet April said…
Wow... so cute,sweet and simple.Love that little panda!
Kris B said…
Aww! What an adorable card! Cute panda and I love the polka dot paper!
ionabunny said…
Aww, that is so sweet. Love the black and white panda against the reds. Hugz
Sue D said…
Sweet panda and I like the polka dots.
Janis said…
Love the sweet panda! The little heart on the foot is so adorable.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com