Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch and Color Challenges

I hope everyone is having a great
Labor Day weekend!

I'm stopping in to share a very
clean and simple card for this 
at My Favorite Things.

My card features the 
adorable new 

 (Click to enlarge)

I sponged the bottom panel using the 
negative of a rectangle Spellbinders die cut.
The plumeria image was colored with a
blender pen and various inks then fussy cut.
I then adhered the image with twine,
added the Aloha sentiment and a few 
sequins.

The inspiration for my card came from this
week's MFT sketch and Lindsay's 
adorable inspiration card that you can
check out HERE.
Of course the color inspiration is
I'm also entering my card into the following

Thanks for stopping by!
I always appreciate your comments.

Comments

Oh what a wonderful card - love the colours you have used on this, and a great interpretation of the sketch.
Blessings
Maxine
Gabby said…
Simply beautiful! Good luck in the MFT contest. :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Wonderful way to combine these challenges! I love the masked/inked rectangle and such pretty flowers!
Alice said…
so pretty! love that you combined both challenges! great card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!
Susan R. Opel said…
Cynthia, this is such a stand out card. I love it!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things