Skip to main content

Eureka Stamps Challenge #157 - Back to School

Welcome to my very first
Design Team Challenge post
with Eureka Stamps!

This week's challenge is 
Back to School.

My card features the adorable
digital image from Eureka Stamps.


The adorable bear with colored with Copic Markers,
highlighted with Prismapencils and charcoal pencil.
The coordinating papers are from Pink Paislee.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you get a chance to join the challenge this week.

We will select two winners each week 1 using Eureka Stamp image and 1 using any image!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #199 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  School Challenge 
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Make it Colorful 
 

Comments

Dawn said…
Such a gorgeous card! I love how you coloured that cute little bear!
Great to have you on the team!
Hugs
Dawn xx
What an adorable card.Just love the image along with your furry colouring and those papers are so delightful.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x
Cynthia this bear is adorable, and I love the way you have coloured him. An overall wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine
Caryn said…
What a cute card - love the design and fun paper you used.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx