Skip to main content

Paper Smooches SPARKS: Picture Perfect challenge

Better (almost) late than never....

I really enjoy playing with my
Paper Smooches products
but I agonize over what I will
make each week.

This week's Photo Inspiration
offered so many possibilities
that it was difficult to narrow 
it down to one theme.......



Ultimately, I focused on the colors
and brought out the adorable
(one of my favorite sets!)

 The ocean critters were stamped with 
Colorbox pigment inks and layered onto
designer papers from Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk.

I also made sure to include a little 
twine which is included in the photo.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Animal magic 
Papercrafting Challenge:  Magazine Monday #117 

My card focuses on the ocean themed cover of the 
second magazine and the vibrant colors.

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #140 AG with a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #201 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Stunning card Cynthia - love how you have used the colours, and those stamps are gorgeous!!
Blessings
Maxine
Fabulous card and LOVE Paper Smooches especially!!
Elaine Stark said…
I love this quirky card. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentments. Elaine
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Brilliant card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
JPScraps said…
The card is so FUN! I love it!